Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Were You A Love Child?


Nostalgia

I'm having a 6 of Cups day!

Quite often when we think about love and romance, we recall our youth and the times when the notions of romance were just beginning to blossom. I found this newspaper clipping in a box that I was sorting recently.  These pictures are of a time that many of us remember fondly as the "Love Child" era. It was 1969 folks! See if you can find me in the picture. I was singing my heart out. What was the song you ask? Why, can't you guess?
"This is the dawning of the age of aquarius, age of aquari-u-us, aquarius, aquarius!!!"
"Let the sunshine, let the sunshine in, the su-un-shine i-in!"
Yes, we tore up that audience and got a standing ovation for this performance, but don't get me wrong, now. We weren't all love, light, and warm fuzzies - we did a mean version of Iron Butterfly, too!
 "Da, da, da, dada da da, - da, da da , dada.  Are you with me?  Da, da, da...






Namaste'

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment