Monday, May 11, 2015

Moony Mondayness - Shock Waves!


This is something I hope I never experience!  But wait,  I think I might have a time or two, and it was just wearing a disguise!  Yes, I'm sure of it!  What do I mean?

Anytime the sky seems to fall, the world, as you know it, seems to end, things just seem to fall apart right before your eyes, and perhaps against your conscious wishes, you've been shipwrecked!

OMG, you say, I think this is happening to me!  Now what do I do?

First  try to get a grip on your emotions.  Drama, drama, drama!  It's OK to get angry, feel sad, cry, yell, etc., but don't lose your head!  

After the climax of whatever happens to make you feel wrecked, let the tears fall and express the agony to anyone who will listen, but when you have expressed it all and your soul is cleansed, open up and ask the Universe to help you sort it out. 

Get some rest and then make a thoughtful list of anything that you might have some control over. Don't dwell on those things that you can't control!  Moving forward is the key!

You must also try to grasp that this is probably a prearranged life path correction.  Pre-arranged? Would you pre-arrange your own destruction?  Maybe!  Your soul spends a significant amount of time planning and choosing a path before you reincarnate.  As souls, we are always trying to improve ourselves and grow toward connection with The Source, just like a plant turns & reaches toward the light.  This means that we might pick huge challenges during a lifetime in order to meet or exceed our goals!  To understand what I am talking about I would recommend that you read this book:

Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, PH.D.

It's easy to read, but the insights you will gain about life are incredible!

If you simply don't have time for this or just don't want to read this fabulous book you can always come to me for a Tarot reading!  Maybe I can help you sort things out?  I'll be waiting!


Namaste'

Sharon






No comments:

Post a Comment