Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Page of Pentacles




This is the card I drew today!  Wow!  I am right at a turning point with my Tarot reading business, so this is a great card to receive!  Let me explain.

The Page represents youthful energy.  That abundant growth energy that infuses the owner with strength, creativity, and that youthful passion that drives one to move forward and conquer the tasks ahead in order to become successful. 

The Page of Pentacles represents anything to do with, well, pentacles!  Practical, Earthly concerns are what this Page likes to speak about.  He is concerned with the labor, bookkeeping, organization of the plan, and the marketing.  He wants everything strategically in place so that growth may occur.

So, in essence I am being told to develop a “can do” attitude and get my act together, because then my success will be right around the corner.  I’m so excited!
If you are interested in what the cards may have to tell you come visit my Tarot Reading Room to find out!  http://www.seastartarot.com/sea-star-tarot-blog

Namaste’


Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment